Anne Maddox Boutique

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Fun Summer Hair for Girls!

So you have on that cute summer outfit (hopefully from Anne Maddox Boutique :), but with hot humid weather it is hard to find easy ways to make her hair look cute.  For my oldest daughter humidity is her friend since she has wavy hair, but for the rest of us it makes styling almost impossible.

I have to say, I love this braid from Pinterest 
One of my favorites is the sock bun.  You can buy a bun tool from almost any store, but save yourself some time and money.  Use that sock who is missing its partner!  It is so simple that anyone can do it. Check out this tutorial from Mr. Kate on YouTube 

I know you have seen the chalk in the hair.  All you need is sidewalk chalk, water and a hair dryer.  Wet the section of hair that you would like to color.  Take the chalk and "mark" it on the hair.  Dry the hair with a hair dryer.  Just a warning from personal experience it may take a few washes to get it all out.  Thank you to my hair dresser, Haeven, for this great tip!

There are so many ideas out there.  From simple braids to adorable buns.  Some of my favorites I find looking through children's clothing catalogs.  If you aren't great with styling hair, check out videos on YouTube.

Have any neat hairstyles?  Please share them with us!

Check out these new items from Anne Maddox Boutique!







No comments:

Post a Comment