Anne Maddox Boutique

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Top 10 Reasons Mommy Deserves a Night Out!

10.  We have lost 3 pairs of goggles in the past week.  Even after I threatened if they lose them they will have to buy the next pair themselves.

9.   "MOM", "MOM", "MOM"  Why must this name be screamed at the top of their lungs 100 times a day (and I am not exaggerating)?

8.   Girls are helping unload groceries and drop a jar of spaghetti sauce on the driveway and it shatters...rain, rain, please come soon!

7.  Girls drop a container of yogurt on the floor and puncture a hole in it (mental note: next time by the Gogurts like they asked!).

6.  That same container of yogurt with the hole was turned upside down on the counter because of the hole... without the lid on top!

5.  The girls help cook dinner, but most of the food ended up on the floor (Although they were good help, just messy)

4.  My oldest tells the youngest that "she only won 1st place at her dive meet because she was the only one her age".

3.  My oldest tells the youngest "I won 5 ribbons at the swim meet and you only won 1 for participating".

2.  My youngest wakes up throughout the entire night screaming with nightmares.  After putting her in my bed, she manages to kick and scratch my husband repeatedly (he wasn't so thrilled after a long, hard day of landscaping).

1.  Please refer back to 2-9, these instances seem to occur over and over again on a daily basis!

I hope this brightens your day!  I do LOVE being a mom, but sometimes I have to laugh when reflecting on a day of hard work.

These are comments from my children:
mommy is right because we drive her crazy,
love,her oldest daughter Avery

i love you mom
i love you dad
i love you avery. (by Addison, the youngest)

No comments:

Post a Comment